Patient Alert is part of our economical Direct Wire Fall Detection and Prevention Program. Designed to operate with all USP Health Sensor Pads it provides unmatched performance when protecting residents without the need of physical restraints. Used in hospitals, nursing homes and senior citizen centers for patient monitoring. Also used as a monitored alarm home health care product.
- Selectable for resident attempts to get off or get on sensor pads
- Sounds Alarm and Flashes a Strobe when activated to remind resident to return to safe location or position and also to notify staff or caretaker
- Selectable alarm - 5 seconds or continuous until turned off by caregiver
- Low battery alert - uses long life 9 volt alkaline battery
- Output jack for nurse call
See any errors on this page? Let us know.