The NX-8-FP-8-AP100 From GE Security is a NX-8 Fastpack with AP100PI passive infra-red (PIR) motion sensor. Includes NX-8 alarm control panel, NX-1448E fixed English keypad, T-001 transformer, AP100PI PIR, B-1245 universal backup battery, 5-0001 speaker, and RJ block and cord. The NetworX line of control panels represent a full-featured security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. A highly flexible security option that is both easy to install and simple to use, NetworX control panels can accommodate smaller residential applications up to the most demanding commercial security needs. Offering up to eight standard hardwire zone inputs, the control panels also provide four programmable outputs that can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event.
The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure, and adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy. With the addition of a Z-Wave enabled cellular module, with service from Alarm.com, control of automated lights, door locks, thermostats and more is available using almost any Web enabled device. Users can conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu-driven text interface.* Off-site programming is also available with DL-900 software for Windows.
Interlogix NX-1448E NetworX LCD Keypad, 192-Zones, 6.2" W x 5.2" H x 1.3" D, Swing-down Removable Door Conceals Controls, White. Programmable up to 192 zones, NetworX LCD Keypads offer dependable security in a compact design. A removable door enables the keypad to blend with any d cor, while clear status light indicators and backlit keys offer ease of operation. Dedicated emergency keys and pre-programmed function keys provide one-touch convenience. The AP100PI has been specifically designed for applications where the user wishes to allow pets to move around the protected area, while the system is armed. By combining custom designed mirror optics with an exclusive ASIC, the AP100PI provides peace of mind that property is perfectly protected without the worry of false alarms from household pets. The AP100PI is designed to be immune to pets up to 44 lbs.
The AP100PI has an adjustable PIR range for smaller rooms, making the detector even more stable, without compromising its excellent detection. Solid curtains of detection are also featured in the AP100PI. Full undercrawl protection gives maximum security while the special characteristics of a "curtain" ensure not only better intruder detection but also better PIR stability. The AP100PI has been designed specifically for easy installation. Details such as the snap-in electronics allow rapid wiring while the mirror optic curtains ensure easy installation and excellent detection every time.
- GE Security NX-8 Features: - Flash memory microprocessor
- GE Security NX-1448E Features: - Programmable up to 192 zones
- GE Security AP100PI Features: - Ignores pets up to 44 lbs
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
- Removable door
- Code entry keypad with backlit keys
- Dedicated Fire, Police and EMS keys
- Five pre-programmed function keys
- Snap-in electronics provided for trouble free installation
- Adaptive 4D signal processing analyzes size, speed and shape
- True curtain "barrier" coverage pattern
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.