The NX-6-KIT-12 from GE Security is a NX-6 kit with NX-1508E keypad and transformer. Includes NX-6 alarm control panel, NX-1508E slimline LED keypad and 16.5VAC/40VA transformer. Offering up to eight standard hardwire zone inputs, the control panels also provide four programmable outputs that can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure, and adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy. With the addition of a Z-Wave enabled cellular module, with service from Alarm.com, control of automated lights, door locks, thermostats and more is available using almost any Web enabled device. Interlogix NX-1508E 8-zone slimline LED keypad with door. 3.1" W X 5.8" H X 1.3" D. Swing-down removable door conceals controls. Includes trim piece, white.
- GE Security NX-6 Features: - Flash memory microprocessor
- GE Security NX-1508E Features: - 8-zone LED keypad
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Accommodates multiple user codes from 8 up to 240
- Up to 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays and feature selections for each partition
- Up to 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- CP-01 2000 compliant
- Slimline design fits any decor
- Swing-down removable door gives easy access to controls
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.