The NX-540E is an “Operator” Telephone Interface module from GE Security designed for adding to NetworX control panels as a microcomputer controlled interface module which is able to convert a touchtone telephone into a system keypad. The NX-540E telephone interface module comes with a 12VDC operating power, 32 x 10 control outputs, a 55mA/130mA current standby active, plus a 182 word library list, and a compatibility with NX-8E, NX-8 and NX-6 control panels. This quality “Operator” telephone interface module allows the system’s functions to be accessed off-site or on-site via a telephone.
- Converts any touchtone telephone to a system keypad
- Allows system functions to be accessed via telephone on or off-site
- Can control up to 32 X10 modules (requires 1 X10 Pro PSC04 Interface module per NetworX system) with programmable descriptions for each
- Each zone/output description is programmable using the 182 word library list
- Compatible with the NX-6, NX-8 and NX-8E control panels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.