The NX-4-KIT-7 is a security kit from GE Security which is composed of an NX-4 panel, a 16.5VAC 40VA transformer, and an NX-148E LCD keypad. The NX-4-KIT-7 security kit comes with 8 keypads with 1 partition/maximum, a 185 event history log, up to 8 zone hardwire expansion, plus eight user codes, and wireless technology. This excellent quality kit is designed to be used in smaller type residential and commercial properties for the detection of fire, environmental problems and burglary, and includes advanced technology with an easy to install, easy to use system.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Full data reporting
- Expandable to 8 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads
- 8 user codes
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 8 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 8 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- CP-01 Compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.