The NX-4-KIT-7-RF is a security kit from GE Security composed of an LCD NX-148E-RF keypad, a T-0001 quality transformer, and an NX-4 panel. The NX-4-KIT-7-RF security kit comes with a 185 support capacity event history log, eight user codes, up to 8 zone hardwire expansion, plus wireless technology, and 8 keypads with 1 partition/maximum. This excellent kit has been designed for the detection of environmental problems, fire, and burglary, and includes advanced technology with an easy to use and install system making it perfect for using in smaller type residential and commercial properties.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Full data reporting
- Expandable to 8 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads
- 8 user codes
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 8 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 8 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- CP-01 Compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.