The NAV-04-1D 4-Door FlexPack Access Control Kit with pre-installed 2-Door Expansion, 2 Mullion Readers, and 2 Single Gang Readers from EverFocus features an embedded Linux operating system with built-in web interface that allows access through your web browser. The compact size and modular design of this control system makes it simple to install. The system is easily expandable while maintaining powerful management capabilities. This access control kit consists of a 4-door controller, a system reader, 2 Mullion Style Proximity Readers, 2 Single Gang Proximity Readers, and a Flex Series Access Control Management Software CD.
- Embedded Linux operating system with built-in web interface allows access through your web browser
- Compact size and modular design makes the system simple to install and easily expand while maintaining powerful management capabilities
- Anti-passback capabilities
- Real-time clock
- Supports 2 readers; expandable to maximum 1,016 doors per network
- 127 controllers can be networked together through RS-485 bus or TCP/IP (TCP/IP requires additional LAN interface device)
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor) on both controller and readers
- Flexible Supervised Input Points: Up to 10 alarm inputs, 18 outputs, all configurable
- Real-Time Communication with PC: Data is transferred in real time, ensuring up-to-the-second accuracy and immediate notification if an access point goes offline
- 2 relays, SPDT 8A at 30VDC
- Uses Microsoft Data Engine (MSDE)
- Space provided in enclosure for back-up battery
- Real-time viewing of events comes standard
- Automatic daylight savings time adjustments
- System can arm / disarm alarms
- 9,999 users (16,000 events can be stored in each controller)
- Integrated keyboard and LCD screen on the controller for stand-alone programming and card enroll / de-enrollment
- System reader connects to a PC via USB and allows easy card enrollment and RS485 bus networking.
- Single Gang, Mullion and System Readers utilize 125 kHz proximity technology and Wiegand 26 or RS232 data output
- Readers are suitable for indoor or outdoor mounting and come with an 18" (457.2mm) pigtail for easy installation
- Communication: RS232 or RS485
See any errors on this page? Let us know.