The HX-40AM is a 40' x 50' high mountable PIR w/ anti-masking from Optex that is capable of delivering high operation within outdoor applications. The HX-40AM PIR detector comes with a 60 sec warm up period, a dual signal processing unit, a 12m PIR coverage, a passive infrared detection method, as well as an accurate discrimination function, and a detection area setting. The HX-40AM PIR detector also features an IP55 weatherproof rating, patented double conductive shielding, vegetation sway analysis logic, plus multiple pattern detection area technology w/ pyro-element, 94 detection zones, and intelligent and logic functions. This high quality and professional PIR is able to offer twin windows to help detect variations of optical direction differences and optical expansions from 2 photoelectric detection beams, and comes effortless to install into any outdoor area.
- Digital anti-masking function
- Multiple pattern detection area technology with “Brand-New-inch pyro-element
- Intelligent AND logic
- Dual signal processing circuit
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Patented double conductive shielding
- Ideal detection area setting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.