The HX-40 is a 40' x 50' high mountable PIR from Optex that is specially manufactured to be used for outdoor setups. The HX-40 PIR detector comes with intelligent and logic functions, multiple pattern detection area technology w/ pyro-element, vegetation sway analysis logic, as well as patented double conductive shielding, a dual signal processing unit, and a detection area setting. The HX-40 detector also features a passive infrared detection method, a 12m PIR coverage, an IP55 weatherproof rating, plus a 60 sec warm up period, accurate discrimination function, and 94 detection zones. This professional and reliable detector is able to offer effortless setup, and provides a high detection rate that allows for detection of intruders or foreign objects.
- Multiple pattern detection area technology with “Brand-New-inch pyro-element
- Intelligent AND logic
- Dual signal processing circuit
- Vegetation sway analysis logic
- Patented double conductive shielding
- Ideal detection area setting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.