The H6000 SleuthGear iTrail GPS Logger from KJB Security Products can be placed wherever you like, be it your car, your child’s backpack, or virtually anywhere. At a small size of 1.5 x 1.5" (38.1 x 38.1 mm), this passive GPS Logger records location, speed, time and displays the information on an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
- Small size 1.5 x 1.5" (38.1 x 38.1 mm)
- Built-in motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of data
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV and more)
- Water-resistant for outdoor use
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 2 LED indicators for power/status notifications
- By Hiphi itrail performance
Value Quality Price
- KJB H6000 Security Products SleuthGear iTrail GPS Logger
I purchased 2 itrail units about 6 months ago. One of them works great. The other works OK but for some reason it just stops working and will not start again. I guess that the battery is still providing the adeqauate voltage / current at least I think so since the blue (on) and red (off) lights are the only indication that you have that the device is working. I will have it on the vehicle for say 5 days and it will somtimes just hang up on day 2 or 3 and not record any more positions. Kind of frustrating but the other one works well. You have no way of knowing this until you download the data file and find that you have not been recording data for the last 2 or 3 days.
See any errors on this page? Let us know.