The FTN-AM is a high performance compact 16.5' x 3.3'/6.7' x 3.3' dual PIR detector with anti-masking from Optex which is specially manufactured to be used for outdoor setups. The FTN-AM PIR detector comes with pet tolerant features, intelligence and logic, double conductive shielding, super multi dimension analysis for simple analysis of every move and motion before triggering the alarm, as well as a 190° horizontal rotation w/ inbuilt mounting bracket, and a selectable narrow detection range. The FTN-AM PIR detector also features an IP55 rating for outdoor use, a wall mountable design, a passive infrared detection method, plus a 60sec warm up period. This professional PIR is able to offer use where many small animals may exist to limit the need for the alarm to trigger each time an unwanted object comes into range, and is able to be effortlessly installed for all operators.
- Selectable 16.4ft. (5m) and 6.6ft. (2m) narrow detection ranges
- 190° horizontal rotation with built in mounting bracket
- Dual PIR detectors for enhanced pet tollerance
- Super Multi Dimension Analysis Logic analyzes every motion before signaling an alarm
- Double Conductive Shielding
- Intelligent 'AND' logic
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.