Long Range! Up to 1000 feet indoors, nearly 1 mile open air. Now Advanced Wireless technology provides Fall Prevention and Protection without the need of physical restraints! Sensor Pads detect resident’s Attempt to exit, sends the signal to Sound the Alarm Strobe and Get Help Fast! Pressing the "Pause" button on front of transmitter allows care taker to temporarily dis-arm transmitter, allowing Resident/Patient to exit without activating transmitter and alarm. LT-900 sounds audible beeping whenever it is armed and patient gets On or Off sensor pad to remind patient to return to chair or bed and to alert staff to location of patient.
- Includes Enunciator strobe alarm and Universal Transmitter
- Operates with Lifetime Sensor Pad - 24"x36"
- Complete packages for Wheelchair, Bed, Floor
- Enunciator - low or high sound and strobe
- Pause Feature Allows short term exits
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.