The EX-35R is a high performance low current battery PIR detector for wireless applications from Optex which is capable of offering precise coverage with its many incorporated features. The EX-35R PIR detector comes with a tamper switch, a 5 year warranty, an LED on/off switch, a 2 or 4 selectable pulse count, 20V/m RFI protection, as well as a patented multi-focus lens, and a selectable multi-level and pet detection patterns. The EX-35R detector also features a selectable dual purpose Fresnel spherical lens for long and wide range use, plus comes complete with an attractive design that allows for easy mounting without any complications.
- Low current battery operated model (battery not included)
- spherical lens design
- dual purpose optics: wide-angle 11x11m or long-range 1.7x17m in multi-level or pet alley patterns
- high detection sensitivity
- stable even in high temperature conditions
- selectable pulse (2 or 4)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.