Designed by Everfocus the EFM-DR-1A is an Alarm Module Extension for the Everfocus Access Flex Controller System which comes with two reader support, and Wiegand/EverAccess RS232 format support. The EFM-DR-1A also features two alarm outputs, 8 alarm inputs and outputs, inbuilt LEDs for displaying the status of the system, a large relay which comes with a maximum current draw of 5A at 30VDC, plus an inbuilt TVS which protects the controller from an electrical surge. This extension is able to support full door controls including door lock relay, door sensor and request to exit option. The EFM-DR-1A is easy to use and install for optimal performance.
- Supports two readers
- Supports both standard Wiegand format and EverAccess RS232 format readers
- Provides 12VDC power supply for two readers
- Supports full controls on two doors, including door sensor, door lock relay, request-to-exit
- Provides two alarm outputs
- Wiegand 26 and EverAccess RS232 formats supported
- Built-in Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) to protect controller from electric surge
- Large durable relay, max current draw up to 5A at 30VDC
- Built-in LEDs display the system status intuitively
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.