The Everfocus EFC301 NAV Series TCP / IP Standalone Network Access Controller allows network access based on CAT5, which can be used for communication (10M / 100M Ethernet) and POE (Power over Ethernet). The mainstream web browser is used to access remote equipment and perform control and administration with no additional software required.
- Network access is based on CAT-5, which can be used for communication (10M / 100M Ethernet) and Power over Ethernet (POE)
- Mainstream web browser is used to access remote equipment and perform control and administration; no additional software is required
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) ensures secure web browser access
- Supports multiple languages including English and Chinese
- Supports online system upgrade
- Manages up to 100,000 cards and 1 million event log entries
- Supports 2,048 control groups
- 10 time segments can be managed per day, with a minimum interval of 1 minute
- 3 types of data types may be configured for up to 384 date configurations
- Supports real-time event logging
- Supports door access by multiple cards
- Feature-rich Management Functions: Capable of conducting access administration based on time, date, location, and cardholder's access privileges
- Powerful alarm connectivity functions for the ARM / DISARM of controlled areas; the triggering of a fire alarm will effect controls to the appropriate door areas, which provides convenient connectivity
- Features expiration of card, automatic daylight savings time, power failure protection, and real time clock
See any errors on this page? Let us know.