The DV1221A is a security structural vibration sensor from GE Security designed to detect break and enter tool vibrations being used on night deposit safes and ATMs. The DV1221A security vibration sensor comes with adjustable sensitivity, advanced signal processing, an on-site performance measurement test point, plus tamper protection, and an easy installation. The DV1221A security vibration sensor also features a low current draw, conventional control unit compatibility, three analysing channels, as well as a complete accessory range. This quality structural vibration sensor detects the characteristic vibrations that are caused when break and enter tools are being used on safes, vaults, ATMs, walls, or metal cabinets, and is able to detect most known attack methods that are used.
- Detects all known methods of attack against vaults, safes, walls, automatic teller machines (ATMs), and metal cabinets
- Advanced signal processing differentiates between ambient noise and real attacks
- Three analyzing channels are tailored to specific types of attack
- Full-scale tamper protection
- Compatible with virtually all conventional control units
- Test point for on-site performance measurement
- Extremely low current draw
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Complete line of accessories
- Easy to install
See any errors on this page? Let us know.