The DHS-24120C is an electromagnetic fire door holder from GE Security which consists of a surface mount, die-cast metal construction with a double chrome high gloss finish. The DHS-24120C security fire door holder comes with a powder coat finish in an aluminium color, 24DC/V AC and 120V AC power, no moving parts, a low current draw, plus dual voltage inputs, and a self adjusting swivel catch-plate. This high grade electromagnetic door holder is generally installed on doors that are designed to confine fire and smoke, or where a self closing door is necessary for other reasons with the door releasing if there is a power failure.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.