The DHS-1224B is a DH series electromagnetic door holder from GE Security that has a brass finish, a recess mount, and is constructed from high grade die cast metal. The DHS-1224B security fire door holder comes with no moving parts, a low current draw, a powder coated finish, 12/24V DC/V AC power, plus a self adjusting swivel catch-plate, and dual voltage inputs. This high quality electromagnetic door holder can be used as a self closing door, or is in general installed on a door designed to control fire and smoke.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.