The DHR-24120C is a DH series electromagnetic door holder from GE Security designed with a high luster chrome finish, a recess mount, a 3” extension rod, and a high grade die cast metal construction. The DHR-24120C security fire door holder comes with dual voltage inputs, no moving parts, 24V DC/V AC 120V AC, a low current draw, plus a powder coated finish, and an adjustable swivel catch-plate. This high quality electromagnetic door holder is suitable as a self closing door, but is mostly a door used to control fire and smoke, and will release itself during a power failure.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.