The DHR-1224C is a recess mount DH series door holder from GE Security which is suitable for use in many locations that may be demanding. The DHR-1224C door holder comes with a self-adjusting swivel catch plate, an adhesive template for effortless alignment, a die-cast durable metal construction and a stainless steel finish, as well as easy floor mounting, and inbuilt transient protection. The DHR-1224C door holder also features optional extension rods, no required brackets, low residual magnetism, plus a low current draw. This door holder is user friendly, and can perform at high standards for long term setups.
- Only 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- New recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.