The DHR-1224B is a recess mount DH series door holder from GE Security that is ideally suited to providing powerful operation when used in demanding locations that may be at risk of fire outbreaks. The DHR-1224B door holder comes with low residual magnetism, a die-cast durable metal construction and a stainless steel finish, an adhesive template for effortless alignment, as well as a self-adjusting swivel catch plate, and no required brackets. The DHR-1224B door holder also features easy floor mounting, inbuilt transient protection, a low current draw, plus optional extension rods. This door holder provides reliable operation, and can be installed into place with ease.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.