The DHFM2-24120 is a single coil DH series floor mount door holder from GE Security which is designed as a reliable system that can be used in demanding applications. The DHFM2-24120 door holder comes with inbuilt transient protection, an adhesive template for effortless alignment, low residual magnetism, as well as a die-cast durable metal construction and a stainless steel finish. The DHFM2-24120 door holder also features a low current draw, easy floor mounting, no required brackets, plus a quality construction. This door holder is suitable for promoting exceptional operating functions, and can provide a cost effective unit that can be used for long term applications.
- Extremely low current draw 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
- Floor mount units are available as both single and double-coil
See any errors on this page? Let us know.