The DHFM1-1224 is a DH series floor mount door holder from GE Security that is designed as a reliable door holder in locations that may be demanding or prone to fire outbreaks. The DHFM1-1224 door holder comes with low residual magnetism, an adhesive template for effortless alignment, a die-cast durable metal construction and a stainless steel finish, as well as an inbuilt transient protection. The DHFM1-1224 door holder is able to provide easy floor mounting that enables for quick setup within a system, and can provide high operation for reliable use in demanding locations.
- 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
- Floor mount units are available as both single and double-coil
See any errors on this page? Let us know.