The DHF-24120B is a brass semi-flush mount door holder from GE Security that can be used in areas that may be prone to fire outbreaks. The DHF-24120B door holder is constructed with die-cast durable metal and finished with a double high luster brass plating that allows for a unique and attractive appearance. The DHF-24120B door holder also features an installation process that is easy which allows for easy alignment of the holder without any secondary adjustments, and is completed with low residual magnetism, an inbuilt transient protection, a self-adjusting swivel catch plate, plus a recessed mount. This flush mount door holder is suitable for providing exceptional operation, and can be installed into demanding applications.
- Extremely low current draw. 15mA @ 24V saves on power supplies and backup batteries
- Recessed mount for lowest profile look
- Dual voltage inputs in each unit reduces stocking requirements
- Self-adjusting swivel catch-plate reduces installation time and adjusts to door alignment changes
- Optional extension rods make installation even faster
- Low residual magnetism easily releases even on new ADA low pressure door closers
- Built-in transient protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.