The DD90041 from KJB is a wireless camera viewers scan all commonly used frequencies in less than 5 seconds, picking up a video transmission and locking in on the image. It can view sources from up to 500ft away (depending on transmitting signal power). The user can see exactly what the hidden camera is seeing, making it easier to detect hidden video. The monitor display is 2.5” color TFT screen that displays both the video image and exact frequency of the transmission.
- Can scan all common frequencies in 5 seconds
- View sources up to 500ft away
- Can see exactly what the hidden camera is seeing
- 2.5" color monitor
- Full Range Frequency Scanning from 900mhz-6ghz
- LCD Display Shows Frequency and User Setting Details
- Full Range Video Protocol auto-switching for PAL / NTSC, CCIR / EIA
- Auto and Manual Scanning Modes
- "Fine Tuning" Rocker Switch for use after alert
- Battery life indicator on LCD
- On/off Indicator on LCD
See any errors on this page? Let us know.