The KJB Security Products DD1210 Credit Card Size Bug Detector is designed for continuous protection and body-worn applications. It is a covert detection device with a slim card-style design and is packed with professional features. This unit has 4 different detection modes, which include Search, Sound, Vibro, and Sleep.The Search mode is a silent mode. In the Sound mode, the DD1210 Detector will produce a sound when transmission is detected. In the Vibro mode, the device will vibrate when motion is detected and in the Sleep mode, the unit will wake up every 3 seconds to check the environment. If there is an increased level of transmission, an alarm will sound and the unit will stay active as long as the transmission is present. The Zero feature is used when you are zeroing in on a device; press the zero button and the display will clear out and only show when the signal becomes stronger.
- Detection of all kinds of active radio transmitting devices including digital signals strong>
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Operation driven by microcontroller
- Card-style durable body
- Covert and does not attract people's attention when used or transported
- 4 Working Modes: Search, Sound, Vibro, and Sleep
- Pulse indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and RF
- Pulse mode for GSM
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- Low battery indicato
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.