The KJB Security Products DD1205 Pen-Style RF Bug Detector is a pen-styled portable bug detector designed for covert operations. It can detect different types of radio-transmitting equipment (FM) and GSM / CDMA transmissions. It indicates either through a bar graph indicator or in the silent vibration mode.This bug detector can be easily transported as it can be carried in a pocket and used at the same time. The compact design of this bug detector makes it convenient for checking the surrounding area when on a business trip, in a meeting, in a restaurant, or in a hotel.
- Detects GSM / CDMA as well as FM transmission up to the range of 30 MHz to 6 GHz 8-Segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Adjustable sensitivity button with high-power LED indicator will light up red when signal strength is maxed out
- Pen-style design for covert operation
- Does not attract people's attention when used or transported
- High power indicator for pocket use
- Convenient for checking surrounding objects when on a business trip, in a restaurant, hotel or, somebody's office
- Antenna is in the cap of the unit; point the cap towards the items you want to probe
- Pulse indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and DECT
- Powered by AAA sized LR03 battery
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.