Louroe Electronics model DCSM-12V is a duress call station with a 1" push button and a built-in microphone mounted to a 2-gang stainless steel faceplate. When duress button is pressed, a switch closure activates the Louroe base station and identifies the zone in alarm. The base station contains a dry contact for each zone for activating a camera, etc. Personnel at the base station can listen to the area by pressing the zone switch. Model DCSM-12V is compatible only with Louroe alarming base stations (models: AP-4CS, AP-8CS and AP-12CS) & alarming audio-follow-video switchers.
- Red 1" call button for activating the Louroe alarming base station
- Contains a built-in electret condenser microphone for audio monitoring
- Interfaces with Louroe alarming base stations
- 2-gang stainless steel faceplate
- Fits in a standard 2-gang electrical box (not included) for flush or surface mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.