The Louroe Electronics DCS-12V Remote Call Station comes with a 1” (2.54cm) red call button mounted to a 2-gang stainless steel face plate. When this duress button is pressed, a switch closure activates the Louroe Alarming Base Station. A lighted LED identifies the zone in alarm. The base station contains a dry contact for each zone to activate a camera.
A relay contact (from the base station) activates a camera or other annunciation for each zone. The DCS-12V Remote Call Station is compatible with Louroe Alarming Base Stations AP-4CS, AP-8CS, and AP-12CS, and does not provide communications. The Louroe TLMC-12V Call Station is required for accomplishing a 2-way communication. Moreover, it easily fits a standard two-gang electrical box sold separately for flush or surface mounting.
- Red 1" (2.54cm) call button for activating the Louroe Alarming Base Station
- Interfaces with only Louroe Alarming Base Stations AP-4CS, AP-8CS, and AP-12CS
- Stainless steel face plate (2-gang size)
- Fits in a standard 2-gang electrical box for flush or surface mounting (sold separately)
- Suitable in parking structures, stairwells, elevators, elevator lobbies, correctional facilities, and detention centers
- Pushbutton actuator:
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.