The CPM-700 is a counter-surveillance sweep unit probe/monitor from KJB that is capable of detecting major electronic surveillance devices including phone and room bugs, body bugs, tape recorders, and video transmitters; it is also small enough to fit inside a personal briefcase, and comes with multi-function utility for added convenience. The CPM-700 broadband receiver also features an auxiliary audio input, a 200Hz to over 3GHz wideband coverage w/ no gaps or holes, a 20dB nominal Frequency R.F. probe gain, as well as a 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB R.F. probe response, and a -62dBm -85dBm M.D.L. R.F. probe sensitivity. The CPM-700 broadband receiver also consists of a VLF 15kHz-1MHz-3dB probe frequency response, a 300 VAC 50-60Hz VLF probe MAX input voltage, a 1500 VAC 60Hz VLF probe isolation, plus a 100dB dynamic range, and a 10-16hr battery life. This high quality broadband receiver also offers a user friendly operation, and comes easy to install for all operators.
- Offers Multi-Functional Utility
- Provides Wideband Coverage from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps
- Features Auxiliary Audio Input
- Designed to detect and locate all major types of electronic surveillance devices
- Very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals
See any errors on this page? Let us know.