The AX-500PLUS is a 500' outdoor dual beam with form C from Optex which comes with dual long range beams that are suitable for indoor and outdoor detection applications. The AX-500 PLUS 500' dual beam comes with a fine angle adjustment, an automatic gain control, a 99% beam blocking rate, a 300m indoor detection range, a 500ft outdoor detection range, as well as an adjustable beam interruption time, and anti-frost properties. The AX-500 PLUS 500' outdoor beam also features synchronized pulsed beams, sealed optics for prevent of foreign objects from entering the system, a wall/pole mountable design, plus lightning/surge protection. This exceptional dual beam design includes a technology that allows for an easier installation method, and gives a reliable performance regardless of the weather patterns and outdoor conditions that may occur.
- Lightning and surge protection
- 99% beam locking stability
- Adjustable beam interruption time
- Twin beams requires simultaneous interruption to create activation
- Easy installation and alignment using viewfinder for rough alignment and voltage meter jacks for fine-tuning
- Sealed optics to prevent ingress of insects and dust
- Automatic gain control
- Anti-frost design
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.