The AX-200TN is a 200' outdoor dual beam from Optex which is used for perimeter surveillance locations in outdoor areas which may experience severe environmental conditions. The AX-200TN 200' outdoor beam comes with an anti-frost cover, an IP65 rating, an easy angle adjustment, plus protection from lightening strikes or other electric surges. The AX-200TN outdoor dual beam also features an adjustable beam interruption time, an AGC circuit, a high grade spherical lens, as well as a 99% beam blocking stability. This excellent dual beam includes a durable structured device of high quality with rubber packing for avoiding problems which may have the opportunity to enter the device such as moisture, dust, insects and other debris, and comes complete with a high accuracy rating for preventing false alarms.
- Alarm Indication LED in Viewfinder
- Clear Viewfinder Visibility
- Fine Angle Adjustment for Alignment
- Rain, Dust & Insect Protection
- Frost & Dew Protection
- High Grade Aspherical Lens
- Twin Synchronized Pulsed Beams Designed for Greater Stability
- 99.5% Beam Blocking Stability
- A.G.C. (Automatic Gain Control) Circuit
- Adjustable Beam Interruption Period
See any errors on this page? Let us know.