The AX-200TFR is a wireless ready 200' Photoelectric Detector from Optex which offers a significant money saving alternative when used within a variety of different detection applications. The AX-200TFR wireless detector comes with 4 included batteries with an approximate life of five years, a DQ circuit, a low battery output/LED, a 530m arrival distance, as well as an IP55 rating, and a 200 distance range. The AX-200TFR detector also features a variable second interruption time, a wide operating temperature, plus offers indoor and outdoor mounting options on a wall, tower or pole mount. This quality wireless ready Photoelectric Detector offers a significant money saving advantage as the device works with most other manufacturers' wireless operational systems, and can handle many types of outdoor weather and environmental conditions providing full quality operation.
- 100ft. (AX-100TFR) and 200ft. (AX-100TFR) Models
- Significant cost saving alternative to traditional hardwired systems
- Long battery life (Aprox. five years for the 100TFR and three years for the 200TFR)
- Low battery output and LED (Separate wireless transmitter is required to monitor)
- Works with most manufacturers wireless system
- D.Q. circuit (environmental disqualification)
- IP 55 rated
See any errors on this page? Let us know.