The AX-200TF is a 200' outdoor 4 channel select short range dual beam from Optex which is compact is size, and has selectable beam frequencies which help avoid unwanted cross-talking. The AX-200TF outdoor dual beam comes with clear viewfinder visibility, a spherical high grade lens, 99.5% stable beam blocking, plus an alarm indication LED, and a fine angle adjustment/alignment. The AX-200TF dual beam also features synchronized pulsed beams, frost and dew protection, protection from rain, dust and insects, as well as an AGC circuit, and an adjustable beam interruption time. This excellent dual beam offers a durable structure with an IP65 rating making it ideal for locations that experience varying changes in weather condition, and comes complete with an optical pitch design for reducing accidental false alarms created by unimportant objects.
- Alarm Indication LED in Viewfinder
- Clear Viewfinder Visibility
- Fine Angle Adjustment for Alignment
- Rain, Dust & Insect Protection
- Frost & Dew Protection
- High Grade Aspherical Lens
- Twin Synchronized Pulsed Beams Designed for Greater Stability
- 99.5% Beam Blocking Stability
- A.G.C. (Automatic Gain Control) Circuit
- Adjustable Beam Interruption Period
See any errors on this page? Let us know.