The AX-100TF is a 100' outdoor 4 channel select dual beam from Optex which is designed to be a part of the photoelectric detector series where it is used for short range outdoor installations. The AX-100TF 100' dual beam comes with selectable beam frequencies, an LED alarm indicator, an IP65 rating, plus an AGC circuit. The AX-100TF outdoor dual beam also features clear viewfinder visibility, an adjustable interruption time, and anti-frost cover, lightning and surge protections. This quality outdoor dual beam is ideal with the optical pitch design for locations where there may be problems with false alarms from accidental interruption of the beam due to minor moving object or falling particles like leaves, and offers a durable structure for the prevention of debris in all types of outdoor weather environments.
- Alarm Indication LED in Viewfinder
- Clear Viewfinder Visibility
- Fine Angle Adjustment for Alignment
- Rain, Dust & Insect Protection
- High Grade Aspherical Lens
- Twin Synchronized Pulsed Beams Designed for Greater Stability
- 99.5% Beam Blocking Stability
- A.G.C. (Automatic Gain Control) Circuit
- Adjustable Beam Interruption Period
See any errors on this page? Let us know.