The 80-952-4 is a Concord 4 security system from GE Security comprising an intrusion and fire detection system for property security. The 80-952-4 Concord 4 security system comes with an SB2000 Fixed Display Touchpad, 3 recessed hardwire magnetic contacts, an RJ31X jack, plus a hardwire siren. The 80-952-4 Concord 4 surveillance system also features a phone cord, a hardwire Pet Immune PIR motion sensor, a Concord 4V panel, as well as a transformer. This quality level Concord 4 security is an easily installed system that is effortless to use, can detect fire and intruders, and is appropriate for various residential and commercial security operations.
- Six partitions and eight built-in hardwire zones---96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- 96 wireless zones standard onboard (600-1021-95R only)
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all GE Security crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver
See any errors on this page? Let us know.