The 80-842 is an ATP1000 Express starter package from GE Security consisting of an integrated wireless/hardwire security package that is suitable for fire and trespass protection. The 80-842 security starter package comes with an Express panel with 16 zone wireless receiver, a transformer, an ATP1000 2x16 LCD Touchpad, battery, plus an RJ31X jack, phone cord, and lock set. This high grade Express starter package offers a security system that is simple to use and easily installed, with an optional owner’s video sold separately.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.