Simon XT is a cost-effective security system that offers up to 40 zones of burglary and fire protection, and which complies with SIA False Alarm Standards. With a built-in display touchpad and a status speaker that provides visual and voice messages for feedback, Simon XT is well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums. Optional GSM reporting and alarm.com features support off-premises control to arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no-entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature.
The Simon XT panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors. Simon XT supports convenient system operation from anywhere within the premises with the use of wireless Two-Way Talking Touch Screens and/or touchpads. Optional Keyfobs (two- and four-button versions) can also be used for convenient local system control. In addition to using the Simon XT as a security system, optional wireless devices can be added to provide control over other functions for added convenience. These devices include Z-Wave wireless lighting control devices, Z-Wave wireless thermostats for home HVAC systems and Z-Wave door lock controls. Simon XT can send messages to a central monitoring station using SIA or Contact ID (CID) formats. The panel can also report alarms to another land-line phone location or cell phone using Voice Event Notification. Built-in two-way voice capability with VOX (Voice-Activated Switching) provides additional security and emergency contact with the control monitoring station..
- 40 wireless zones --- two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
- Digitized voice
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.