The Simon XT Two-Way Talking Touch Screen Kits are wellsuited for users who desire additional keypad accessibility with lifestyle management features—either in the home or with optional remote capabilities via the Web. The Simon XT security control panel offers traditional security features such as arming and disarming the security system. In addition, remote accessories such as the Two-Way Talking Touch Screen, Door/Window sensors, PIR, key fob, and optional GSM module work seamlessly with Alarm.com interactive services and mobile applications for remote access and control. The Two-Way Talking Touch Screen interface communicates with the Simon XT panel to provide status information at a glance from any room in the home. This convenient, all-in-one interface expands Simon XT’s functionality to provide wireless operation of security and other home systems. The optional GSM wireless module, with Alarm.com and mobile applications, provide additional lifestyle-enhancing information such as current outdoor temperature, four-day weather forecast, lighting, and thermostatic control for energy savings.
- Microphone for emergency two-way communication with monitoring station personnel
- User-friendly display clearly displays home status and provides easy arming/disarming of the system
- 3.5-inch color LCD screen delivers information at a quick glance
- Wireless design facilitates quick, easy installation
- Crystal door/window sensors for complete protection
- Small, unobtrusive motion detectors
- 4-button keychain remote easily arms/disarms system with recessed buttons to prevent false alarms
- Cellular reporting options with AT&T™ or T-Mobile® cell coverage
- Advanced interactive services through Alarm.com — Four-day forecast for quick, convenient weather planning
- Extended capabilities with kit accessories for added convenience and protection
— Programmable thermostats and lighting promotes energy savings with added security
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.