The 80-649-3D-XT-GSM-AT is a 311 Simon XT security kit from GE Security that includes a Z-Wave wireless communication protocol used for remotely controlling various applications in light commercial and residential buildings. The 80-649-3D-XT-GSM-AT security kit comes with an RJ31X jack, a GSM for AT/T network connect, a Pet Immune PIR wireless motion detector, plus an XT alarm control panel, and a Class II type transformer. The Simon XT security kit also features an alarm communicator, a D/W contact with a magnet, a phone cord, as well as a 4 button key fob, and a video. This high quality Simon XT 311 kit also includes a battery, and is suitable as a detection device that can be installed for monitoring of fire or property intrusion.
- 40 wireless zones --- two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors
- Supports repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage report features
- Meets SIA False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time-and-date stamp
- Panel voice and beeps that can be disabled
- Program panel with built-in touchpad or Enterprise Downloader software v3.4 or later
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.