The 80-632-3X is a starter Simon 3 security package A1 from GE Security which is designed for onsite panel programming with an in-built touchpad or offsite with Enterprise/Tool Box software. The 80-632-3X security starter package comes with a Simon 3 panel, a phone cord, an RJ31X jack, plus a line carrier transformer. This quality Simon 3 starter package also includes a rechargeable backup battery that is capable of a 24 hour charge, and an owner’s video. The package is suitable for light commercial or residential areas that require an intruder or fire detection security system.
- 24 wireless zones of which 2 can be hardwire (normally-closed loop only)
- Supports both Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors, repeaters, and Dialog 2- Way RF products
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window, or motion activity
- Programmable access code length (3 to 6 digits) with one master access code and five programmable user access codes
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats, numeric pager, and Voice Event Notification reporting
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage Report features
- Complies with SIA CP-01 False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time and date stamp
- Program the panel onsite using the built-in touchpad or offsite using Tool Box and Enterprise software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.