The 80-632-3N is a starter Simon 3 package A1 without X10 from GE Security that can offer high operating functions with its well adaptive technology and features. The 80-632-3N Simon 3 starter package comes with phone cord, a transformer, a Simon 3 panel, a rechargeable 24 hour battery backup, as well as an owner’s video, and an RJ31X jack. The 80-632-3N Simon 3 package also features 24 wireless zones, a chime feature, a programmable access code length, a 100 event buffer, plus a Belgian gray color, and a CID/SIA central station. This Simon 3 starter package is designed to promote high operating functions, and can be used within a variety of applications with its well adaptive setup.
- 4 wireless zones of which 2 can be hardwire (normally closed loop only)
- Supports both Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors, repeaters, and Dialog 2- Way RF products
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window, or motion activity
- Programmable access code length (3 to 6 digits) with one master access code and five programmable user access codes
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats, numeric pager, and Voice Event Notification reporting
- Programmable No Activity and No Usage Report features
- Complies with SIA CP-01 False Alarm Standards
- 100-event buffer with time and date stamp
- Program the panel onsite using the built-in touchpad or offsite using ToolBox and Enterprise software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.