The 80-518 is an F01 Express Starter Package from GE Security that is designed with integrated technology and features that make it a highly adaptive system. The 80-518 Express Starter Package comes with 2 x 16 LCD touchpad, transformer, integrated 16-zone wireless receiver, battery and lock set, as well as an RJ31X jack, and phone cord. The 80-518 Express Starter Package also features 2 on-board programmable outputs, 22 zones, 16 user programmable access codes, plus a 50 event history, and SIA false alarm reduction. This Express Starter Package is designed to deliver high operation, and can easily be used within a variety of applications with ease.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.