The 80-362 is an Express hardwire package from GE Security that is designed to promote high operating functions when used within a variety of applications. The 80-362 hardwire package comes with a phone cord, a hardwire siren, 2 x 2-Button SAW Keyfobs, a hardwire Pet PIR motion sensor, 3 x recessed hardwire contacts, and a transformer. The 80-362 Express hardwire package also features a fixed display touchpad, an RJ31X jack, integrated 16-zone wireless receiver, a 50 event history buffer, on-site alphanumeric touchpad programming, plus a panel auxiliary power, and key-switch arming. This power hardwire package is designed for long term use, and can promote high operating functions within a wide selection of setups.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software >
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.