The 80-360 is an Express hardwire package from GE Security that is designed to provide high operating functions within a wide selection of applications. The 80-360 Express hardwire package comes with a transformer, a fixed display touchpad, integrated 16-zone wireless receiver, a hardwire siren, as well as recessed hardwire magnetic contacts, hardwire Pet PIR motion sensors, an RJ31X jack, and a phone cord. The 80-360 express hardwire package also features 2 on-board programmable outputs, latchkey numeric paging, on-site alphanumeric touchpad programming, a panel auxiliary power, key-switch arming, plus a 50 event history buffer. This high powered package can be used in a number of applications, and can deliver high operation within a variety of setups.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.