The 80-359 is an Express Starter Package F04 from GE Security that is designed to deliver high operating functions when used within a variety of applications. The 80-359 starter package comes with 2 x 2-Button SAW Keychain Touchpad’s, an RJ31X Jack, a Phone cord, a Lock Set, an Owner’s Video, a Fixed Display Touchpad, as well as a Battery, a 16-Zone Wireless Receiver, and an Express Panel. The 80-359 Starter Package also features latchkey numeric paging, an on-site alphanumeric touchpad programming, 2 on-board programmable outputs, a panel auxiliary power, a 50 event history buffer, plus key-switch arming. This high powered package can deliver high operating functions, and is user friendly within most applications.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software
See any errors on this page? Let us know.