The 80-357 is an express starter package F02 from GE Security that is designed to promote high operating functions within a variety of applications with its integrated features. The 80-357 express starter package comes with a fixed display touchpad, a phone cord, a transformer, an integrated 16 zone wireless receiver, a battery and lock set, an RJ31X jack, and an express panel. The 80-357 express starter package also features 2 on-board programmable outputs, key-switch arming, a 50 event history buffer, latchkey numeric paging, as well as a panel auxiliary power, and an on-site alphanumeric touchpad programming. This Express Starter package is designed to promote high operation, and can be used in many different applications.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.