The 600-1048-XT-6-TM is a GSM modem module from GE Security that is designed to deliver Alarm.com’s wireless signalling, web based remote monitoring, control capabilities and real-time event notification to the Simon XT panel. The 600-1048-XT-6-TM modem module comes with a low voltage alarm, a low initial tack adhesive strip, an attractive appearance, as well as a professional surface wired installation. This modem module is designed to promote high operating functions, and can be used in a number of setups for promoting high operation.
- Fits within existing Simon XT housing for quick and easy installation
- Remote monitoring and control provides homeowners with convenient access to their system anytime, anywhere
- Remote programming via AirFx™ toolkit allows dealers to troubleshoot and resolve issues without expensive “truck rolls”
- Nationwide cellular coverage covers 95% of North America’s population
- Z-wave class modems enables homeowners to control lighting, thermostat and more
- Two-way Voice Over GSM allows homeowners to speak directly to a central station during emergencies (standard on all models)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.