The 600-1040 is a Concord 4 commercial panel from GE Security that is designed to be used as a complete security system which is designed to help with fire and intrusion detection. The 600-1040 control panel comes with a modular design, 8 inbuilt hardwire zones, 6 partitions, as well as 2 on-board programmable outputs, and an inbuilt 12watt siren. The 600-1040 control panel also features key-switch arming, a 250 event history buffer, audio verification, plus latchkey numeric paging, and 230 access codes. This commercial panel is designed to promote high quality operation, and is designed to be user friendly and affordable.
- Six partitions and eight built-in hardwire zones—96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with GE Security crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1A
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver
- 230 access codes with programmable authority levels
- Latchkey numeric paging with optional keychain touchpad activation
- Audio verification in partition 1 with VOX mode (requires Interrogator® 2000)
- 250-event history buffer viewable from any alphanumeric keypad, Downloader, or automation device
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
See any errors on this page? Let us know.