The 600-1021-95R is a Concord 4 board with Enclosure from GE Security that is designed to be used as a full security system for fire and intrusion detection. The 600-1021-95R Concord board comes with six partitions, 8 inbuilt hardwire zones, 2 on-board programmable outputs, an inbuilt 12W siren driver, as well as key-switch arming and audio verification. The 600-1021-95R Concord board also features an affordable price, and is designed to offer flexible operation within a commercial or residential application.
- Six partitions and eight built-in hardwire zones—96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with GE Security crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1A
- Built-in 12-watt siren driver
- 230 access codes with programmable authority levels
- Latchkey numeric paging with optional keychain touchpad activation
- Audio verification in partition 1 with VOX mode (requires Interrogator® 2000)
- 250-event history buffer viewable from any alphanumeric keypad, Downloader, or automation device
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- By ME Review
Value Quality Price
- GE Security 600-1021-95R Concord 4 Board With Enclosure
Don't be mistaken by the picture - I was very disappointed to learn when I received this, there was no keypad included. I chose to buy here because though the price was higher than other vendors, this apparently included the keypad - Oh well. Just make sure you know what you're buying I guess.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.